VIDEOBOOK FASHION FOR TOMORROW
CHAPTER ONE | SUSTAINABLE CONCEPTS
EPISODE 4 | FASHION DESIGN AND SUSTAINABLE FASHION
We are pleased to invite you to watch a new episode of the Fashion for Tomorrow Videobook. The episode is dedicated the topics fashion design and sustainable fashion .
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Amine Haj Taieb, Director of Studies of the Higher Institute of Arts and Crafts in Sfax, University of Sfax Tunisia;
- Prof. Dr. Omar Taktak, Associate Professor in Textile Clothing Design in Higher Institute of Arts and Crafts in Sfax, Sfax University of Tunisia;
- Prof. Dr. Souhir Abdelmoula, Associate Professor in Textile Clothing Design in Higher Institute of Arts and Crafts in Sfax, Sfax University of Tunisia;
We invite to enjoy an educational episode approaching the following questions:
- Please shortly present your institution.
- Please shortly present yourself and your expertise.
- What can you say on the project relevance and way of approaching the main topics fashion sustainability and intercultural learning?
- What can you say on the importance of fashion design for bringing culture closer to people, for transmitting culture and values with the audience?
- Please share basic concepts of sustainable fashion.
- How is the fashion design transposed within the sustainable fashion?
- What would be your main recommendations for young people at career beginning in the cultural and creative industries?
- Other points that you would like to add are welcomed.
Activity of the European project “Fashion Sustainability in the Spotlight, New Trends of Intercultural Learning”. The project is co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union.