VIDEOBOOK FASHION FOR TOMORROW
CHAPTER ONE | SUSTAINABLE CONCEPTS
EPISODE 4 | FASHION DESIGN AND SUSTAINABLE FASHION
We are pleased to invite you to watch a new episode of the Fashion for Tomorrow Videobook. The episode is dedicated the topics fashion design and sustainable fashion .
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Amine Haj Taieb, Director of Studies of the Higher Institute of Arts and Crafts in Sfax, University of Sfax Tunisia;
- Prof. Dr. Omar Taktak, Associate Professor in Textile Clothing Design in Higher Institute of Arts and Crafts in Sfax, Sfax University of Tunisia;
- Prof. Dr. Souhir Abdelmoula, Associate Professor in Textile Clothing Design in Higher Institute of Arts and Crafts in Sfax, Sfax University of Tunisia;
We invite to enjoy an educational episode approaching the following questions:
- Please shortly present your institution.
- Please shortly present yourself and your expertise.
- What can you say on the project relevance and way of approaching the main topics fashion sustainability and intercultural learning?
- What can you say on the importance of fashion design for bringing culture closer to people, for transmitting culture and values with the audience?
- Please share basic concepts of sustainable fashion.
- How is the fashion design transposed within the sustainable fashion?
- What would be your main recommendations for young people at career beginning in the cultural and creative industries?
- Other points that you would like to add are welcomed.
Activity of the European project “Fashion Sustainability in the Spotlight, New Trends of Intercultural Learning”. The project is co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union.
© Kasta MorrelyAssociation, 2022
This publication is protected by copyright.
Reproduction in whole or in part, multiplication by any means and in any form, making available to the public, including via the Internet or computer networks, without Kasta Morrely Association public acknowledgement as the author of the publication is a violation of intellectual property protection law.
All rights belong to the Kasta Morrely Association.